Dance wear is required for all classes. All classes hair securely pulled up off face and neck.
- Ballet/Pointe Class: Pink and black leotard and tights only. Skirt if you choose.
- Tap/Jazz Class: Solid color leotard and tights, jazz pants for jazz only.
- Modern: Solid color leotard and tights, jazz pants. Barefoot.
- Clog/Hip Hop: Comfortable, form fitting dance or movement attire.
- Tap Shoes: Black, either patent or leather depending on class.
- Jazz Shoes: Black split sole jazz shoes; pull on or tie.
- Ballet Slippers: Pink split sole ballet slippers.
- Hip Hop: Black split sole jazz shoes; pull on or tie.
- Clog: Black clogging shoes
Spring Recital costume fee $65.00 per class you are enrolled in, or instructor may inform you of different amount. This fee includes costume, tights and any props. Spring Recital costume fees due by November 3rd.
The studio will not necessarily close for snow days, regardless of area school closings. Many times the roads are clear and safe by 2:30 pm. If in doubt, call the studio one hour in advance of your lesson for a recording on whether or not class will meet.
Attendance is taken at each class and recognition will be given for perfect attendance. This award will be given to students who miss zero classes the whole year. There will be no excused absences. Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back the entire class. Please make the extra effort to have your child at every class.
The last four lessons of the year and the rehearsals are mandatory to perform in the Dance Recital!